Limpsfield will engineer a project to suit the requirements whether it is single fuel, dual fuel, multi fuel, change over on the fly between fuels or burning waste stream fuels. The burner can be supplied as a low NOx burner for both gas and oils.
We have carried out many applications to suit our customers’ requirements and have extensive experience in firing many fuels in a wide range of applications including fire tube boilers, water tube boilers, kilns and dryers.
A selection of successful applications have been listed below:
- Change over on the fly between fuels (no boiler down time between fuel change over)
- Multi-fuel firing
- Burning waste stream fuels
- Combined firing of waste stream fuels with a primary fuel
- Six fuels through one burner without hardware changes
- We also offer a steam or air atomizing oil lance assembly
- No. 6 Oil with, or without Low NOx
- No. 4 Oil with, or without Low NOx
- Bio Gas
- Bio Gas / Natural Gas blends
- Waste Alcohol simultaneous firing with Natural gas or No. 2 oil.
- Stainless steel applications
- High temperature applications
We have engineered projects for many more fuels and applications.
Limpsfield offers a total engineered solution to meet the site application and specification with high performance O2 levels and Low Nox if required.