Features and Benefits
Limpsfield offer standard burners from 3,000,000 Btu/hr (0.9 MW) to 220,000,000 Btu/hr (62 MW), firing a wide range of fuels from natural gas, diesel, #2 oil to heavy fuel oil, waste oils, animal fats, fish oils, bio gases etc. Excellent results have been achieved when firing such fuels offering the end user substantial fuel savings through high performance and reliability.
Burner Features & Benefits
- Autoflame burner control system fitted as standard to maximise efficiency and reliability of equipment.
- Large rear flame viewing port, enabling a unique view of the combustion process
- Fuel inlets on both sides of burner housing offering build flexibility to suit site application.
- Simple construction allows easy access to internal components for maintenance. All components can be accessed and replaced without the need to remove the burner from the boiler front.
- Stainless steel diffusers and blast tube cones.
- Split head combustion head design. This allows adjustability to alter gas injection velocity
- Adjustable gas head/diffuser position for optimum performance.
- Multiple fixings on the burner rear section allows fan to be mounted in a variety of different positions to overcome site space restraints.
- Remote combustion air fan. Allows forced draught fan to be sized for actual project and sized to meet turndown requirements.