The LP3 Burner series covers a Firing range from 2051 kW/hr (7.0 MBtu/hr) through to 2930 kW/hr (10.0 MBtu/hr)
- Firing Rate – 2051 kW/hr (7.0 MBtu/hr)
- Turndown – Gas firing 4:1 – Oil Firing 3:1
- Fuels – Natural Gas/No.2 Oil
The Limpsfield LP Burner series is supplied with a complete Gas train and/or Oil train designed and tested to CE and UL approvals.
Built with end users in mind, Autoﬂame controls are simple and straightforward to use. All MM controls employ a simple intuitive user interface with clear backlit touch screen LCD displays. An option for either the Mini Mk8 or the Mk8 Micro Modulation unit is available.
Scope of Supply
- Stainless steel diffuser and blast tube
- Autoflame UV sensor – Standard side view
- Air damper assembly and servo motor
- Autoflame gas valve and servo motors
- Burner mounted control pod- Equipped with Autoflame Mini Mk 8 MM evolution module
- Combustion Air fan – built into burner casing
- Remote DOL for fan motor and oil pump (starter supplied as loose item)
- CE approved motor
- Temperature / Pressure detector (please specify preference)
Oil Only / Dual Fuel
- Autoflame stainless steel oil spillback valve and servo motor
- Pressure atomised oil lance and nozzle assembly (consisting of 1 x Fluidic oil nozzle)
- Fuel oil solenoid valve train (comprising of 2 x Parker Hannifin oil solenoid valves)
- Non return valve
- HP Technik oil pump with motor and internal relief valve (LP1 burner mounted, and LP2/LP3 loose item)
- Direct Spark for Ignition – Oil Only / Pilot Gas for Ignition – Dual Fuel
- * Filtration and oil low pressure switch supplied by others
- 1 x Dungs double block main gas valve
- 1 x Dungs main gas regulator – Maximum Supply Pressure 500mbar/7 PSI
- 1x Autoflame Gas pressure sensor
- 1 x Low and 1 x High gas Pressure Switch
- (Other upon request)
Download Data Sheet
Click on the button below to login to the Client Area and download the latest Data Sheets for the LP Burner range.
Included in our Client Login Area you can also find Product Manuals for Burners, Gas Trains and Oil information as well as Data Sheets and Details Drawings for all the LP and LC Range of products, including Oil Pumps and even a select few of detailed engineering documents.
You can also find a wide range of Marketing information such as Brochures, Contract Reports, Price Lists and a detailed FAQ.